Friday, October 23, 2009

Boring Old Blogger

As you may have noticed I'm a boring old blogger. I don't post often. I don't post pictures.



Boring old blogger.



**As a side note, I keep typing "blooger" instead of blogger. To me that is quite funny.**


I have been doing so many projects at home. Lot's of "art's and craft's" so to speak, some no-sew projects and very little organizing.


I've become a regular at Goodwill, Salvation Army, Value Village, Habitat for Humanity ReStore, JoAnn's, Michael's, Lowe's and Home Depot.


I've been taking before, during and after shots. My camera is quite full.


Which reminds me, when my cousin (who is now just shy of 10) was quite younger I was taking pictures of him. He came up and said, "Can I see the pictures?" I said, "They're in the camera buddy." He moved the camera around to see the 'screen' - only problem, at the time I refused to have a digital camera. He didn't understand the concept of film. It was so cute.


Anyway, back to my list of excuses...


My goal the last two weekends has been to get the photo's off my camera and on to my computer so I could do some proper posts - so far I have yet to meet my goal.


A guy I work with has a confirmed case of the swine flu and 4 other people are sick (I'm not sure with what). I'm trying so hard to not get sick. Mind you, I don't care what barnyard animal flu it is, I hate being sick. The last couple of mornings I've had a stuffy nose and that is not alright with me. What really gets me is that I work with adults who don't know how to cover their mouths/noses when they cough and sneeze. What's up with that? Isn't that a required skill to graduate from kindergarten?


Ooo, I just found a picture on my computer that I'll share. I was inspired by this post (Still haven't learned the fancy linking method yet)






Here's my attempt:

At first I didn't like how poofy and full it was - but it has grown on me so much and now I love it. I keep pulling autumn looking weeds and sticking them in there.

Take Care,

Jenny


2 comments:

  1. Jenny, It's beautiful!!! You did a great job on that wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, I was thinking about you this morning and just wanted to pop by and say Merry Christmas. I hope all is well in your world. Holiday Hugs, Marla

    ReplyDelete