Monday, October 19, 2009

Multitude Monday's

This morning I have a verse running through my mind. It was one of the one's my dad always said to me as I was growing up:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Jesus, help me to remember that when life gets tough and the path forward seems scary, bumpy and unclear.


50) Persistence
49) New clothes (my hubby treated me to a bit of a shopping spree this weekend)
48) My glasses, without them the drive into work would have been horrid and I wouldn't have been able to see the basketball game last night
47) Alright, I'll be honest, I'm thankful for my TV
46) Slippers (I have a blister on my toe...)
45) Family and friends who care enough about you to get in your face
44) Lazy weekend's, so needed
43) The Lord's protection
42) The Blazer's won!
41) Free Blazer tickets that include: free parking and free food

1 comment:

  1. Jenny,
    Glad to see your post. I was just wondering if maybe you were sick or on vacation. I love new clothes, too, but it seems I spend any "disposable" on my home more than myself. Two in college really breaks the bank :)

    Hugs, Marla

    ReplyDelete