Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday...

... it's here! In my opinion Friday's can't be ruined. Or, at least, it takes A LOT to ruin a Friday.
Next Wednesday, October 7th, me and the Hubb's are celebrating our 3rd Anniversary. This is honestly a miracle. The first 2 years of our marriage were miserable. But the Lord is FAITHFUL! And I am so thankful!

I feel the need to post a picture or two - liven this place up a bit - I was looking for a wedding picture but I don't seem to have one on this computer. Let me see what I have in my bag of tricks...

Above: Me, Hubb's and the dogs at the beach

Below: Hubb's in his mountain gear, I can't resist this look
















1 comment:

  1. What a lovely couple. Love the picture.

    Marriage really does get better with each passing year. It takes a bit of time to learn to live together. Every hurdle, every problem worked out will only strengthen your marriage.

    I still, after decades together, hate to hear my husband brushing his teeth. The noise drives me crazy, but I adore my husband so I keep quiet. Every marriage has its strengths and its weaknesses.

    You will continue to grow together. Blessings to both of you and happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete