Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Dog's

Yesterday as I was perusing blog-land I found this cute little blog - sadly I don't remember which blog. Sorry.

The lady had a picture posted of her dog with the title "Every Blog Needs a Dog" and I thought that was great - so I'm stealing her idea. If you know who it is - please give her credit. I firmly believe in giving credit where due - I just wish I remembered.

Anyway, these are my dogs - they are litter mates, brother and sister. The tan and white one is Taz, he's the concerned puppy. He seems to feel that his job is to carry all the worries of the world. It is so sweet and endearing. The black and white one is Ellie and she is the mastermind behind the operation. She is always plotting and planning. Both of them add so much humor and joy to our days.

Do any of you have pets? If so, do you care to share a picture?

Take care,
Jenny

1 comment: