Monday, October 12, 2009

Multitude Monday's

Welcome! It's Monday morning. The air is crisp, the tree's are showing off, fall is here!

Here is my list for this week. What is one thing that you're thankful for?

I need to spend more time in prayer - I've only been at the Multitude Monday's thing for 3 weeks now, but it's getting harder to find things I'm thankful for. Seems a bit early in the game so to speak.

40) My relationship with my dad - he's a great guy and we're the best of friends
39) Color's of fall, they are so captivating
38) Washer and Dryer (being without one for 3 years really makes a person appreciate having clean clothes whenever you want them)
37) Living in a free country where worship music and reading the Bible are allowed
36) The Bible
35) Worship Music
34) Popcorn
33) Crisp fall mornings
32) Lazy day's on vacation - the best!
31) Vacation's - had a wonderful time the last 5 days,

1 comment:

  1. It's so sweet that you love your dad so much. My three girls adore my husband. He's the luckiest guy on the planet because I'm the only one that ever gets mad at him, not the girls.

    ReplyDelete